How Cott Optimizes Supply Chain Labeling in S/4HANA
Modern supply chains are fast, dynamic, and complex—with no room for errors or delays, particularly when it comes to labeling.
In this webinar, Ray Smith, Manager of IT Operations, and Todd Nelson, Warehouse Business Analyst, from Cott Beverages, will share how a flexible, scalable enterprise labeling solution automated within its SAP S/4HANA landscape improves manufacturing and distribution to support continued growth and global expansion.
Watch the webinar to learn how Cott was able to:
- Integrate labeling with SAP ERP and SAP Extended Warehouse Management to automate accurate, high-volume label output
- Streamline label design and management for 2,300 concentrates and extracts
- Dynamically adopt GS1 standards to save time and improve traceability
- Respond faster to customer label requests to expedite delivery of finished goods
- Ensure labeling high availability to prevent costly downtime