AstraZeneca Reduces Packaging Artwork Lead Time by 60%
With over 1,000 members involved with their Artwork Management processes AstraZeneca was on a mission to find a solution that could easily scale to meet their business needs.
Imagine being tasked with over 10,000 artwork changes per year, while needing to adhere to rigorous global regulations and good practice (GxP) guidelines and rules. For AstraZeneca, a global science led, patient-focused pharmaceutical company, this situation is a reality.
With over 1,000 members involved with their Artwork Management processes, including external partners, contract marketing organizations and external design studios, AstraZeneca was on a mission to find a solution that could easily scale to meet their business needs.
The answer? A global labeling business process that not only improves efficiency and shortens artwork lead times, but also offers flexibility to support their strategy to drive continuous process improvements in their packaging artwork operations. Read the following case study to learn how AstraZeneca introduced Loftware Smartflow to realize the following:
- A 60% reduction in artwork lead time
- A new validated Loftware Smartflow Artwork Management system live in 11 months
- The ability to onboard new customers/partners in less than one week
- An improvement using KPI and data tracked in Smartflow BI dashboard
- Enhanced business logic and full audit-tracking of changes support compliance with global regulations
- Supply Chain